Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dear NBC:


OMG, STFU!!

If I have to watch one more second of beach volleyball, so help me I will walk to China and punch out Karch Kiraly myself. Look at all these goddamn sports and tell me how many you will actually see on television (in Amurika):
NBC is making this international spectacle of sportsmanship totally unwatchable. If I wanted to see overpaid prima donnas, I'd watch the NBA the rest of the year. If I wanted to have American exceptionalism shoved up my ass, I'd watch a John McCain ad. If I see five minutes of archery, handball or trampoline competition (trampoline? WTF?!) I will eat my hat. And post a video of it. I can't wait to see how awful the track and field and triathlon coverage is going to be.

Oh, I did an easy run yesterday. I'm not sore today. Anyone ever hear of ETPS?

2 comments:

Tea said...

LMAO! I agree! I am so tired of gymnastics and swimming. I'm so happy for everyone who made it that far. But what about the other sports??!!

Have you tried the ART technique? I haven't used it, but I've heard it's very painful and VERY good.

Steve Stenzel said...

Man, I TOTALLY agree!