- Walkers, stay out of the inside lane. (Surprisingly, I did not have a problem with this tonight, as a brisk "Inside lane, please!" did the trick 2-3 times.)
- Toddlers, go ply your Razor scooter elsewhere.
- Teens, get your damn bike off the track.
- High school lacrosse players, look to see if anyone's coming before blindly moseying into my lane.
- Power walkers, lose the earbuds once in a while and effing pay attention to the world around you. I hate always feeling like I'm sneaking up on people.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Public Track Rant
You've probably heard these rants before, perhaps in Runner's World or some such: